Initiatives recognized as BSDP on food security will have to be in line with one of the following five thematic priorities:
1. Sustainable management of natural resources
2. Quantitative & qualitative enhancement of agricultural products
3. Socio-economic dynamics and global markets
4. Sustainable development of small rural communities
5. Food consumption patterns: diet, environment, society, economy and health.
The best practices that will be proposed will have to “build” a unique story based on the topics that will be covered by the IV World Congress of the title “Food and Identity”.
AMIA, in fact, want to promote the theme of the Congress through feeding knoledge to promote the exhibition of the works of professional agronomists from around the world, in particular the members of the member associations.